~ Overlook Family Restaurant ~

Of the many local restaurants that I've been to.. I would say that this is a hidden gem :)
They do offer amazing set meals which is different everyday for dinner with affordable price!
I had the combination meal of their Greek dishes - Soulvaki, Cabbage Rolls and Mousaka which comes with your choice of Soup/Salad, Spaghetti/Rice Pilaf/Potato(Whipped/French Fries/Baked) that cost below $10!!
Besides the cheap price, the food taste perfect and the service was a 5star too! I was so tempted to the combination meal which I ordered because I've never tried this type of Greek food before. I'm not sure if they are real authentic Greek food but it really taste good! Worth to go for try if you are somewhere at Swan Island or N Interstate Ave - Overlook Family Restaurant!
I'll let the pictures do the rest of the writing...


No comments:

Post a Comment