~ Samoas Cookies ~

These few days have been really busy, due to the project and pass downs that I need to complete before leaving.
Officially told my boss that I'm only able to work till the end of the month and Joy sent out an email to the whole team informing them about the news. Had some mix feelings that I'd had to leave..
1. Happy that I'll be able to get back home and be with my family
2. Happy that I'll be able to eat the foods which I craved for the 16month which I've been here
3. Happy that I'll have more time blogging.. ^-^ haha...
4. Happy that I'll have more time for myself
5. Happy that I do not need to wake up so early in the morning
6. Happy that I do not need to stand in cold waiting for the bus or train or cramp back in trimet
7. Sad that I'll need to look for job again.. >.<
8. Sad that I'm gonna miss all the colleagues here
9. Sad that I'm gonna miss all those creamy and cheesy foods here
10. Sad that I'm gonna miss the super fast download speed here
11. Sad that I'll need to be back to reality...
12. Anything else?

Hmm.. still can't think of any yet at this moment hehe.. hopefully it's gonna be a good trip back :)

Yesterday Joy treated us the Girl Scout cookies (Samoas), it was nice! Thanks alot!
It was my first time having girl scout cookies I think.. haha..
This one was make of Caramel, Vanila, Chocolate with Coconut Flakes on top of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment